– You see the size of that gun he fired at us? It was bigger than him.
We should be fuckin' dead, man.
– I know. We was lucky.
– No, no, no, no. That shit wasn't luck.
– Yeah, maybe.
– This was divine intervention. You know what divine intervention is?
– I think so. That means that God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.
– That's right. That's exactly what it means. God came down from Heaven and stopped these motherfuckin' bullets.
– I think it's time for us to leave, Jules.
– Don't do that. Don't fuckin' blow this shit off! What just happened here was a fuckin' miracle!
– Chill. This shit happens.
– Wrong! Wrong. This shit doesn't "just happen".
– Do you want to continue this theological discussion in a car…
or in a jailhouse with the cops?
– We should be fuckin' dead, my friend! What happened here was a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it!
– All right, it was a miracle. Can we go now?